Saturday, April 28, 2007

Signs of Spring






Here I am looking for signs of spring! They are overwhelming me! It is so pretty and there are so many interesting things to sniff. I like running through the soft soil and digging my nose into the newly planted flower beds. I think Mom really appreciates this, because I see her digging all the time. I try and do my part to help Mom and Dad as they work in the yard. I am so glad that God made the springtime! I can smell the baby bunnies, but I haven't seen them yet. Soon we will be racing around the yard, but it is no fair that they can fit under the fences and I can't. I hear lots of birds singing, and I see them building their nests. I like the bright yellow goldfinches and bright red cardinals best. I guess you could say that I like bright colors, and the spring is the brightest and best!

4 comments:

Chopsticks on Oboe said...

Tinka! I love the pictures! I really do like spring too. I wish we could play out in the yard together. Soon I am coming back from the kennel and I will be able to play with you in the sunshine! We will have a great "sister" time. Enjoy the flowers for me! :-)

Jan Robert (Robby) Heiberg said...

Great pictures Tinka! Tee told me that I should really look forward to the rose-bushes when I come and visit you. I bet they smell good! I'm looking forward to getting to know you more in August as well. I'm positive that we'll have a great time!

Per said...

Thanks for helping with the digging, Tinka. Next time we are in the garden I'll try and show you how to fill in the holes too.

Paul said...

your parents seem to be neglecting you. Please tell them that I think they should take you for a walk.