Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Alive and well!


Hello everyone! I'm alive and well!

Tee is home for the summer, and today we went outside on a blanket in the sunshine and read books. Well... I sat on the books, but Tee read others. It was pretty hot out there!
Mom and Dad are busy, but still have fun spending time with Tee and I. I'm sad because Petra and Paul don't come home on weekends like they used to. I've heard that they are somewhere called Ethiopia. I miss them!

I'm very happy because, since my last post, I have become a vegetarian! I don't like killing animals to eat them when I can have such good food without hurting anyone else! The vet says my coat is nice and shiny. I don't have as much arthritis with my new diet, so I can run up and down the stairs with more vigor! I get very good food: rice, tomatoes, carrots, oatmeal... but my favorite is still bananas!

No comments: