Saturday, March 03, 2007

The girls must be at the kennel




It was so great to have the girls home for Christmas that I wasn't quite prepared for how lonely it would be when they left again. They seem to be gone a long time at the kennel! Paul and Petra come and go, so he must pick her up from the boarding kennel, but I think he should bring Martina home too!

I was so glad when we finally got some snow! It is so lovely and white. I love to rub my belly in the snow when we are going for a walk. But this time when the snow came, it got covered with ice! I could walk right across it! When I went chasing after those pesky squirrels I would go sliding! Most of that snow melted away and then we got some of the fluffier stuff! That is lots of fun, and I can chase squirrels just fine!

4 comments:

Chopsticks on Oboe said...

Tinka! Good to hear you're back on the blog! I'm glad you like the snow, you should come over here and see all of the great snow, you might even be able to chase a few moose!

Petraglyph said...

Poor Tinky! I'll try and be back to play with you as soon as I can. Don't let Mom and Dad be too boring...

Petraglyph said...

By the way Tinka, you look very inspiring in that photo, stampeding through the snow like a thoroughbred. :-)

Paul said...

don't worry too much, at least you're still better looking than Petra and I:-)