Friday, November 10, 2006

My Crew


You need to meet more of the family! The little blue guy is Klaus, he thinks he's in charge because he is the oldest. Ching is the prickly one who looks like she is shy. I think she just hasn't learned yet that being happy is a choice! She gets lots of cuddling, but instead of enjoying it, she bristles and complains! Believe me that if I were allowed to sit on someones lap, I would relish every moment! Sometimes I do get to sit on someones lap, but it never seems to last very long! At least not long enough for me!

3 comments:

Petraglyph said...

What a fine looking family. You ought to be proud!

Anonymous said...

you have a fine family, and Klaus gets some points for being cute, but I think you are better looking, more fun, and a better dancer then Ching. I don't want to create family discord, so please keep this hush hush--just know that I know that you are the best.

Goodness, Petra's comments are becoming more short and to the point then mine! I think I could imitate that one:)

Anonymous said...

why haven't your parents added all those cool pictures we took last weekend?