Saturday, November 04, 2006

A Happy Sabbath




Today was a wonderful Sabbath! I had my usual extra long rest in my boudoir while Mom and Dad went to church, and then when I should have been the center of attention, they made me stay there, while they entertained people! And not only people but my friends were running around, sniffing my house, while I had to stay in that crate! It was looking like a really rotten deal, when suddenly I was allowed to welcome my friends, Joy and Tucker. Granted I was a little excited, but wasn't that a normal reaction??? Anyway, we had a rollicking good time, and I shared my toys and water bowl. Then we got to pile into Charmaine's SUV. I got to ride in the back with my buddies, and we hit the old AT. We didn't make it all the way to Annapolis Rock, but then it was nearly sunset when we got started. I gave it a good try, but those people just can't keep up with me. The moon was really awesome when we had sundown prayer together. My favorite kind of day with lots of fresh air, and people I love. Oh, bananas for supper! The best!

1 comment:

Paul said...

you're pretty decent, as dogs go. in fact, you're the most excitable creature I've ever yet met me with. you live a great life. in fact, I'd be happy to trade--maybe you can come down to law school and attend classes for me so I can go visit Petra...