Thursday, November 09, 2006

Don't get in the car without Dad!

Life's been a bit quiet this week. Maybe that is why the computer got bored and started typing in blue and underlining? Variety is good in life. I don't get much variety in my kibble. Mom always looks for the healthy stuff. Organic and even vegetarian sometimes. To give her credit she does try to give me something different every time she buys dog food, but it begins to taste the same by the end of the bag! I'm glad bananas are good for me, because that's the best treat of all! This week I have been getting a banana every day. They (my pets-Mom and Dad, as they are usually called) think they are hiding a pill in it, but I know it is there anyway! that brings me to my comment at the beginning. Don't get in the car without Dad! When Mom takes me somewhere it can be to the park, or to the kennel or the absolute worst, the vet! This week it was the vet, but I survived and now I get to eat bananas every day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you just like Dad's driving better then Mom's. Do you remember the exciting driving to the watershed with Tee and yours truly? Don't forget that I was the one who fed you banana when everyone else was enjoying their icecream.

Petraglyph said...

I'm glad you're enjoying as many bananas as I am, Tink. Did you know that I usually end up eating two or three bananas every day here at Vejlefjord? They always have bunches of them available during breakfast and in the afternoon. You should come as an exchange student.